There are three class groups within the game; Fighter, Magician and Technophile. Each of these class groups are divided into three subclasses with their own unique trait. A player can choose two specialisations from any of the class groups, for example: A player can choose to be a Warrior and fight with a one-handed weapon and choose to be a Cleric to heal team mates. Classes within the same group can also be chosen, for example: A player can be a Warrior/Soldier and use both one-handed weapons and firearms. Each class has their own unique ability/power, however, if the player chooses to combine classes, only one class's unique ability/power can be used, for example: If someone chose to be a Warrior/Soldier, they could only choose to have either Dual Wield or Heavy Weapons Training.
The Fighter classes are specialised in the use of weaponry for combat, support and defense.
- Warrior - One-handed weapons - Unique Ability: Dual Wield Training
- Soldier - Firearms - Unique Ability: Heavy Firearms Training
- Brute - Two-handed weapons - Unique Ability: Rage
The Magician classes are specialised in the use of magic.
- Mage - Damage Based - Unique Power: Damage Boost
- Cleric - Support Based - Unique Power: Speed Boost
- Warlock - Defense Based - Unique Power: Dome Barrier
The Technophile classes are specialised in the use tech abilities.
- Unnamed - Damage Based - Unique Ability: Tactical Camouflage
- Engineer - Support Based - Unique Ability - Heat Scan
- Defender - Defense Based - Unique Ability: Deployable Turret
Note: NONE OF THE CLASS NAMES ARE FINAL. Combination Classes are two classes that have been combined to make one. Only two classes can be combined and it cannot be reversed/changed later.
- Battlemaster - Warrior/Soldier
- Unnamed - Warrior/Brute
- Tank - Soldier/Brute
- Deadly Healer - Mage/Cleric
- Unnamed - Mage/Defense Magic
- Unnamed - Cleric/Defense Magic
- Unnamed - Damage Tech/Engineer
- Unnamed - Damage Tech/Defense Tech
- Unnamed - Engineer/Defense Tech
- Battle Mage - Warrior/Mage
- Battle Medic - Warrior/Cleric
- Battle Defender- Warrior/Warlock
- Combat Mage - Soldier/Mage
- Combat Medic - Soldier/Cleric
- Combat Defender - Soldier/Warlock
- Warlord - Brute/Mage
- Tank Cleric - Brute/Cleric
- Tank Defender - Brute/Warlock
- Assassin - Warrior/Damage Tech
- Seeker - Warrior/Engineer
- Unnamed - Warrior/Defender
- Infiltrator - Soldier/Damage Tech
- Combat Engineer - Soldier/Engineer
- Line-holder - Soldier/Defender
- Unnamed - Brute/Damage Tech
- Crusher - Brute/Engineer
- Immovable Object - Brute/Defender
- Adept - Mage/Damage Tech
- Unnamed - Mage/Engineer
- Unnamed - Mage/Defender
- Electric Healer - Cleric/Damage Tech
- Protective Healer - Cleric/Engineer
- Unnamed - Cleric/Defender
- Shadow - Warlock/Damage Tech
- Unnamed - Warlock/Engineer
- Ranger - Warlock/Defender
- Health - Determines how many heath points a player has and how quickly those health points regenerate.
- Mana - Determines how many mana points a player has, how much they use when casting magic and how quickly the points regenerate.
- Sight - Determines how far the players radar/mini-map extends to.
- Strength - Determines how many strength points a player has and how much each inventory item weighs.
- Speed - Determines how quickly a player can move when in attack mode.
- Stamina - Determines how many stamina points a player has, how much they use when attacking, sprinting or jumping and how quickly those points regenerate.